All races are proceeding as scheduled.
Due to the threat of a potential hit of Hurricane Irma, this event is officially postponed to April 26-29th, 2018.
All registrations will be transferred to April. If you'd like to be refunded, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be reminded to adjust your crew members as necessary.