Note: Class sizes are limited. Entries will be accepted on a first come, first registered per class. Numbers may be adjusted as registration progresses.
There must be 10 boats registered by July 15th in order to form a class. At that time, if there are not enough registered for the Laser 4.7 fleet, you may have the option to sail in the Radial class or withdraw.
- Laser 4.7, Radial - 90
- 420 - 60
- Opti Gold - 90
- Opti Silver - 90
If a class reaches its maximum, continue to register and a wait list will be set up. Entrants admitted from the waitlist will be selected on a first come, first served basis.
You will be able to download the following documents from the registration site:
- Notice of Race
- Sailing Instructions
- Medical Form - this is online this year – no need to bring with you.
- Request for Housing Form
- No beginners or sailors under 8
- A female division in Lasers
- Registration is only online
- There is NO registration at the regatta.
- $105 for single handed classes, $210 for double handed classes with late fee of $25/boat on July 14, 2016 or after.
A limited amount of housing is available for JO competitors on a first come-first served basis. Please download the HOUSING REQUEST FORM from www.ihyc.com and follow the instructions on the form.
Registration is now open and available online via Regatta Network. Click the link below to begin your registration:
Register Online Edit a Registration