Good afternoon sailors, Thanks for registering for the Gill Trophy – SM Sailing Girls Championship. Here are some logistics to review:
1) Sail Numbers: In an effort to make registration go more smoothly, please update your sail number today. When you registered, you may not have known what it would be for the regatta. You should know now. Below is the link to your registration page.
2) Boat Drop Off: Please do NOT bring your boats until Monday morning. There will be plenty of time to set up before the clinic. When you come to Stage Harbor YC, you will be given further instructions when you arrive.
3) Clinic: Please update your status for Monday’s clinic so that your clinic directors can properly prepare. All are welcome but it is not mandatory.
4) Sailing Instructions: Sailing Instructions were posted on Regatta Network this morning. There will NOT be any paper copies available at check in.
5) Coach Boats: All coach boats need to be registered prior to going on the water. Forms can be found on the Regatta Network site.
6) Food: Monday: Breakfast food & Snack packs Tuesday & Wednesday: Breakfast food, Snack packs, and Post-race food
7) Water: There will be no water bottles handed out. Sailors need to bring their own reusable water bottles
We are looking forward to seeing you at Stage Harbor on Monday (or Tuesday).
SM Sailing Admin