October 13 - 14, 2012
Lewis Center , OH
News & Notices
Oct 13, 2012 00:43 EST
- Rule 20.2 is replaced as follows:
The Alum cup award shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The boat shall be registered by an ACSA Member and skippered by an ACSA Member.
- The Alum Cup will be awarded to the boat with the fewest points in an equal number of races.
- In the event of an unequal amount of races (different fleets), the race that not all fleets participated in will be discarded.
- In the event of a tied number of points, the following criteria will be used in order:
- The boats with the highest number of 1st places, then 2nd places, then 3rd places
- The boat with the best placing in the most recent non-discarded race.
- The boat in the most competitive fleet (largest number of participants).
- If a tie still remains, the cup will be shared.
Aug 08, 2012 14:59