View this form in:
Fields marked with a * are required unless stated otherwise.
Registered using US SAILING Regatta Network before?
Enter your name and US SAILING Number below. Then click the 'Retrieve My Information' button to retrieve your contact information tied to your US SAILING number.
In consideration of your acceptance of my entry, I hereby certify, agree and acknowledge:
- 1. My yacht conforms with all USCG requirements and all safety equipment requirements of the NOR or Sailing Instructions, or required by any fleet in which I shall compete.
- I certify that the rating entered hereon is valid. My yacht may be inspected before or after any race.
- I agree with the Club and all other contestants to comply with all rules and/or sailing instructions governing the race(s).
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, I hereby release the Club and any other organizing authority, their officers, agents and committeemen from any and all liability for any injury or death to myself or crew, or damage to my boat or other boats, arising out of their conduct of, or my participation in this race/series to the extent that such release does not discharge my insurance carrier under the provisions of insurance policies on my boat..
- I assume any risk of injury or death arising out of my participation in the race(s), failure or breakage of my yacht or any of my equipment or weather conditions.
- I agree not to sail in hazardous conflict with Naval vessels or commercial shipping.
- I own or have chartered the boat entered and am a member in good standing with the yacht club shown above.
- The Safety of a yacht and her crew is the sole and inescapable responsibility of the owner, or owner's representative who must do his best to ensure that the yacht is fully found, thoroughly seaworthy and manned by an experienced crew who are physically fit to face bad weather. He must ensure that all safety equipment is properly maintained and stowed and that the crew know where it is kept and how it is to be used.
- Competitor's attention is drawn to RRS 4 - Decision To Race: The responsibility for a yacht's decision to participate in a race or to continue racing is hers alone.
- I understand that my image may be recorded at the Event, and I hereby give my permission to use my images with or without my name for any promotional purpose of the Dana Point Yacht Club.
I agree to the above: