In consideration of your acceptance of my entry, I agree as follows:
1. My yacht will be equipped to conform with any USCG safety requirements and those of any fleet or association whose rating system will be used for the race in which I compete.
2. Any contestant or any member of the race or protest committee may inspect my yacht before or after the race.
3. I agree to comply with all rules and sailing instructions governing the race.
4. I hereby release the Club, its officers, agents, employees and committees from any and all liability for any injury to myself or my yacht arising out of their conduct of the race or my use of the facilities, provided that such release does not discharge my insurance carrier under the provision of insurance policies on my yacht. This waiver shall not be deemed as any indemnity on my part.
5. I assume any risk of injury arising out of my participation in the race, failure or breakage of my yacht or any of its equipment, or weather conditions.
6. I acknowledge that the safety and seaworthiness of my yacht is my sole responsibility, and DRYC or the Association of Santa Monica Bay Yacht Clubs in accepting my entry, assumes no responsibility therefore.
7. I certify that my crew and I are able to swim.
8. I will notify the Club or the Race Committee immediately upon withdrawal from the race.
9. I own or have chartered the yacht entered and I am a member of a yacht racing association that is a member of US Sailing.
10. If the Skipper is under 18 years of age, I agree to the above as the Parent or Guardian of the race entrant.