In consideration of your acceptance of my entry in Arden regatta, I hereby agree to the following conditions and certify that the statements made herein are true as follows:
1. I agree with PHRF San Diego, Southwestern Yacht Club, and all other contestants to comply with all rules and sailing Instructions governing the regatta, AND any contestant may inspect my yacht before or after the race under jurisdiction of the fleet measurer or Race Committee Chairman.
2. I hereby certify that I personally have conducted a boat equipment and safety gear inspection and I am in compliance with the requirements of the U.S. Coast Guard and the requirements of the `California Boating Law'. I represent that my boat meets or exceeds said requirements in all regards, and I expressly understand that any such inspection conducted by PHRF San Diego or its agents is not intended to be and in fact does not constitute any guarantee of such compliance.
3. I hereby release PHRF San Diego and Southwestern Yacht Club, its officers, agents or committee persons, from any and all liability for any injury to myself or my yacht arising out of their conduct of the race.
4. I assume any risk of injury arising out of my participation in the regatta, failure or breakage of my vessel, or any of its equipment, or weather conditions.
5. I am aware that each skipper is responsible for the conduct of his crew when ashore at Southwestern Yacht Club's Post Race Party.