Canadian Residents, You need a Sail Canada # to register!
to obtain your Sail Canada # OR
to look up your Sail Canada #.
Release & Waiver Agreement
‘Club’ means Hubbards Sailing Club, its members, directors, managers, instructors, volunteers, sponsors and/or agents.
1. I understand and appreciate that there are some risks involved, which include but are not limited to changing weather conditions; the failure to sail safely or within one’s own ability or within designed areas; conditions of equipment and other participants.
2. I voluntarily assume the risks of injury, death and property damage for my child during the sailing event, recreational activities and all related activities, which may include events such as transportation to and from the club grounds.
3. I understand clearly that by signing this release, I will forever be prevented from taking any legal action or otherwise claiming against the Club for any loss or damage connected with any property loss or personal injury that my child may sustain while participating in the above-named activities, whether or not such loss or injury is caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Club.
4. I will be responsible for damages to or loss of equipment caused by carelessness or neglect by my child, which, in the opinion of the Club, is unreasonable.
5. I will ensure that my child will be supplied with rubber-soled footwear and D.O.T. approved life jacket or P.F.D., which he/she will wear as instructed.
6. I agree that photos taken of my child during the sailing event may be used for promotional purposes.
I agree to the above: