Fields marked with a * are required unless stated otherwise.
Registered using Regatta Network before?
Enter your name and US SAILING Number below. Then click the 'Retrieve My Information' button to retrieve your contact information tied to your US SAILING number.
RRS 4 states: “The responsibility for a boat’s decision to participate in a race or to continue racing is hers alone.” Sailing is, by its nature, an unpredictable sport and therefore inherently involves an element of risk. By taking part in the event, each competitor agrees and acknowledges that:
- They are aware of the inherent element of risk involved in the sport and accept responsibility for the exposure of themselves and their boat to such inherent risk whilst taking part in the event;
- They are responsible for the safety of themselves, their boat and their other property whether afloat or ashore;
- They accept responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to the extent caused by their own actions or omission;
- Their boat is in good order, equipped to sail in the event and they are fit to participate;
- The provision of a race management team, safety patrol boats and other officials and volunteers by the event organizers does not relieve them of their own responsibilities;
- The provision of safety patrol boat cover is limited to such assistance, particularly in extreme weather conditions, as can be practically provided in the circumstances.
I agree to the above: