Fields marked with a * are required unless stated otherwise.
Registered using Regatta Network before?
Enter your name and US SAILING Number below. Then click the 'Retrieve My Information' button to retrieve your contact information tied to your US SAILING number.
In the event that your desired class does not form, you may be moved to another class.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- I recognize that sailing is an activity that has an inherent risk of damage and injury associated with it. I have read the current Rules of Racing and hereby acknowledge and agree that we are participating in the event entirely at our own risk. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
- I acknowledge and agree that neither the organizing authority, Red Gear Racing, sponsors, nor race committee, will be responsible for:
(a) any damage to the entered boat or my other property, or
(b) any injury to myself or my crew, including death, sustained as a results of the participation of myself, my crew and the boat in this event.
- I hereby waive any rights I may have to sue the race organizers (organizing authority, race committee, protest committee, host club, or sponsors) with respect or personal injury or property damage suffered by myself or my crew, as a result of our participation in this event and hereby release the race organizers from any liability for such injury or damage to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I have taken all necessary steps to ensure that myself, my crew and the entered boat are adequately prepared for all possible contingencies, including appropriately safety equipment by law, sailing instructions or that a prudent seaman would consider advisable
- I understand this document has important legal consequences and will consult such legal and other advisors, as I deem appropriate before signing. Entry of this registration is considered my electronic signature for the registration and this waiver.
I agree to the above: