The Antigua & Barbuda Hamptons Challenge Regatta is a handicapped race using ratings provided by PHRF of Eastern Long Island. The Organizing Authority is the Peconic Bay Sailing Association. This regatta and awards party is financed by the Antigua & Barbuda Tourism Board as a way to increase tourism and participation in Antigua Sailing Week. Captains Guide - as agent for the Antigua Barbuda Tourism Board - will provide the following awards:
· Perpetual Cup to be engraved with the winning boat’s name
· 1st Prize Overall- for winning Captain and Crew: airfare, charter boat for Antigua Sailing Week 2020, hotel accommodations in Antigua and registration fees to compete in Antigua Sailing Week Week (25 April – 1 May 2020) for Captain and crew of five.
· 2nd Prize Overall- Lunch for 4 at the American Hotel, Sag Harbor
· 3rd Prize Overall- A “Mini Barrel” of English Harbour Rum
· Smaller cup trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place overall
· Glass Plaques for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place in each division
Prizes awarded at the post race Caribbean Cocktail Party (5 - 8 pm) under a tent at Breakwater Yacht Club, Sag Harbor.Click here for party tickets
The Antigua & Barbuda Hamptons Challenge Regatta is financed by the Antigua & Barbuda Tourism Board as a way to increase tourism and participation in Antigua Sailing Week. The Awards Party will be a benefit for i-tri- a local non-profit that empowers adolescent girls through the sport of triathlon.
Registration is now open and available online via Regatta Network. Click the link below to begin your registration:
Register Online Edit a Registration