North Flathead Yacht Club is pleased to announce the 44th Annual Montana Cup Regatta. Come enjoy two days of racing and camaraderie at one of the best places to sail in the Northwest sponsored by both Big Sky Yachts and Hammer Nutrition.
Come enjoy time with friends both old and new in one of the most beautiful settings available. We will have dinner and live music featuring Haliday Quist on the lawn Saturday Evening, lawn games, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, and stories by the fire.
The Montana Cup Regatta & State Sailing Championships was established by the Canyon Ferry Yacht Club in 1977 for the purpose of promoting and recognizing team racing in Montana. The Regatta now draws competitors from across the State & the Greater Pacific Northwest region.
Along with our traditional PHRF and one design fleets we will be having a Cruising Fleet which will race in one long distance race each day. For those who have participated the last couple years, they have found it to be a wonderful weekend of laid back racing.
Montana Sailing Championship Fleets
- One Design fleets will have a minimum of 5 boats; J24, Capri 25, Thistles
- Super A Fleet: Sport boats with PHRF 140 and Lower
- A Fleet: Displacement Boats with PHRF 140 and Lower
- B Fleet: Displacement Boats with PHRF 141 to 181
- C Fleet: Displacement Boats with PHRF 182 to 234
- D Fleet: Displacement Boats with PHRF 235 and Higher
Registration is now open and available online via Regatta Network. Click the link below to begin your registration:
Register Online Edit a Registration View Online Storefront