Dear DragonFlite 95 Competitor,
Thank you for entering the 2019 DragonFlite 95 Texas Championship presented by Black River Racing and hosted by Lakewood Yacht Club. Below is some important information that we feel will be helpful for you throughout the weekend.
1. Friday evening we will be having a welcoming party at Cabo Bar and Grill 2513 NASA Rd 1, Seabrook, TX 77586 at 1900 hours, we hope that many of you can make it and come and socialize with fellow competitors.
2. Saturday morning when you arrive you will park along the west side of the inner harbor in the area that is reserved for competitors. Volunteers will be available to direct your parking and provide you with a competitor parking pass. Your vehicle will be in very close proximity of the race area. Check in begins at 900 hours with a Competitor’s Briefing at 1000 hours. If you did not pre-order a lunch online during registration you can order a lunch at the registration/check in table.
3. Racing begins at approximately 1100 hours on Saturday. Per the Sailing Instructions, no specific lunch break is scheduled. Competitors will have ample time when not racing to see to their individual needs.
4. On Saturday evening please plan to stay for the party at the Lakewood Yacht Club pool which will begin at 4:30 as we are finishing up the day’s racing.
5. Credit Cards will be accepted throughout the weekend for participants and family members who are not members of Lakewood Yacht Club.
6. On Sunday a Competitor’s Briefing is scheduled for 0900 hours and racing begins at about 1000 hours but could begin earlier at the PRO’s discretion. No race will start after 1530 hours.
7. The awards presentation will be at 1600 hour.
8. Most importantly, please feel free to ask the organizers, Lakewood members, or staff for any assistance during your stay.
We hope that you enjoy Lakewood Yacht Club during the weekend and invite you to bring your family. We are looking forward to a fun and competitive regatta.