The Antigua & Barbuda Hamptons Challenge Regatta is a handicapped race using ratings provided by PHRF of Eastern Long Island. The Organizing Authority is the Peconic Bay Sailing Association. Proceeds from the regatta benefit iTri Girls. This regatta and awards party is financed by the Antigua & Barbuda Tourism Board as a way to increase tourism and participation in Antigua Sailing Week. Captains Guide - as agent for the Antigua Barbuda Tourism Board - will provide the following awards:
· Perpetual Cup to be engraved with the winning boat’s name
· 1st Prize Overall- for winning Captain and Crew: airfare, charter boat for Antigua Sailing Week 2023, hotel accommodations in Antigua and registration fees to compete in Antigua Sailing Week Week (29 April – 5 May 2023) for Captain and crew of five.
· 2nd Prize Overall- Lunch for 4 at the American Hotel, Sag Harbor
· 3rd Prize Overall- English Harbour Rum
· Smaller cup trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place overall
· Glass Plaques for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place in each division
Prizes awarded at the post race party (5 - 7:30 pm) at John Steinbeck Waterfront Park, Sag Harbor. The Antigua & Barbuda Hamptons Challenge Regatta is financed by the Antigua & Barbuda Tourism Board as a way to increase tourism and participation in Antigua Sailing Week. The Awards Party will be a benefit for i-tri- a local non-profit that empowers adolescent girls through the sport of triathlon.
Registration is now open and available online via Regatta Network. Click the link below to begin your registration:
Register Online Edit a Registration